Re: DHCP and debian

Just for the record, my dhcpcd is having the same problem, with one

ethernet card.  Kernel 2.2.7, dhcpcd 1.3.16.  I have to use dhclient

(another DHCP client program) to connect to the internet.

I had this problem under Redhat, too.  In fact, it is part of the

reason I switched.  Trying to get redhat to call dhclient the same way

as it called dhcpcd showed me how poor the Redhat init scripts really

were.

Until you can get an answer to the dhcpcd problem, dhclient should work.

Bryan