printing problem with 2.2.4 kernel

Hello!

I have slink with the lpd package.
When I upgrade from 2.0.36 to the 2.2.4 kernel, there are
two lpd daemon processes, and nothing is printed.
parport, parport_pc, lp are loaded as modules, and
seems to wokring properly according to parprobe
which report correcty my HPLJ5L printer.
When I load the lpd daemon, it is loaded two times,
and in the /proc/parport/o/devices I got
  +lp
I use magicfilter, and I changed in printcap th device
to /dev/lp0, but nothing happend.
I found in the debian-user archive that someone resolv
the same problem with
   magicfilterconfig --force
but is not help me at all.
Any suggestions?