Re: Replacement for Netscape

Netscape isn't bad once you get it loaded.  Though I do admit it may be
slow on older pentiums with < 64 megs of RAM(32 on faster ones).  Check
out opera as mentioned if the port is availble(if don't know) it's
noticably faster than Netscape--at least on win32 machines.
However if you like netscape and are program might I suggest giving
mozilla.org a hand so that they can crank gecko out in stable state
faster.

Philip Thiem

PENQUIN-LOVER-CODER ALERT:  ptt@umr.edu
   All windows users evacuate the building!!!
         (So I can install a better OS on the comps)
Pass on the GAS get NASM instead.