xcdroast and HP7200i

I have installed xcdroast 0.96e to try out my HP7200i.  According to the
supported cdwriters the HP7200 (which is not a SCSI-drive) is supported,
but I cannot select it during the setup.  The documentation says about the
hardware requirements:

* SCSI-Controller running with Linux. (Not necessary with
       ATAPI-Writers)

But when I come to the point where the HP7200 must be selected as cdwriter
I cannot do it.  Here the documentation says:

     * CD-Setup:
       CD-Writer Device: This is your CD-Writer. You can here only choose
       from your SCSI-Devices type 4 and 5 (Worm and CD-Rom). Some
       CD-Writer identify themselves as CD-Roms, but please don't set a
       real CD-Rom as write-device.

How am I then supposed to select the HP7200 as CD-Writer?  I do not have
any SCSI-devices.

I hope somebody can help me.

Johann
| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are
      whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I
      come not to call the righteous, but sinners to
      repentance."                     Luke 5:31,32