Re: Re: about Linux Books questions ?

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Anderson wrote:

> about Debian Books questions ?
>
> Q1. O'reilly Corp have a book "Running Linux, 2/e"
>        Can teach and help us know Debia/Linux structure and
>        detail information ?

Running Linux just has commands. Useful to remind you about
command syntax.  No structure of Debian, little detail.

> Q2.  GUN have make Debian system book plan ?
>      All publisher not better than your organization acknowledge.

Earlier I mentioned that Linux Press offers Debian Linux 2nd
edition by Dale Scheetz,  URL:  www.linuxpress.com

I did NOT say but should have:

Dale's book is available for free download as a .html file from
Linux Press, perhaps as a .deb from somewhere.

Anybody know where?

 --David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                        (Thanks guys!)