Re: about Linux Books questions ?

On Tue, 25 May 1999, Anderson wrote:

> about Debian Books questions ?
>
> Q1. O'reilly Corp have a book "Running Linux, 2/e"
>        Can teach and help us know Debia/Linux structure and
>        detail information ?
> Q2.  GUN have make Debian system book plan ?
>         All publisher not better than your organization acknowledge.

Linux Press offers Debian Linux 2nd edition by Dale Scheetz (a
Debian Developer)  for Debian 2.x, it comes with 2.1 CDs and 30
days of email tech support for about $38.  + shipping and any
applicable tax. URL:  www.linuxpress.com

I have no connection to Dale nor Linux Press.  I am a satisfied
reader.

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                        (Thanks guys!)