Re: StarOffice 5.1 SOLVES Glibc 2.1 (potato) incompatibility

Um... What browser are you using to get to it? Their site is lynx-hostile,
AND uses javascript. w3-el running on xemacs20 can't handle the
javascript, chimera2 has been loading the page for about five minutes so
far and has displayed two very small scrollbars. Arena is indicating
StarDivision has bad HTML on their page, which is saying it doesn't
support frames, and doesn't even show the frame info as lynx does.

Don't tell me you're using a non-free browser? :)