Re: [DEBIAN] Dell Latitude CPi A366XT

>>>John@oa.nl wrote:
Sorry for repying on the answer, missed (probably deleted) the original
question.

 > > is there anybody who has experience with the
 > > Dell Latitude CPi A366XT portable.
 > > Is the Neomagic 2200 graphics board supported?

The Label in front of me, well actually Fn-Setup, tells me that this machine
is a Dell Latitude CPi A366XT, X works very nice with XFree 3.3.3.1 from
potato, NeoMagic chips are supported straight of (as XF86_SVGA). I have two
problems left with the machine, the sound (NeoMagic 256 Audio Chip, NeoMagic
says that it's up to Redhat, and Redhat only to write the drivers.) And
Suspend Resume when the pcmcia drivers for my 3com card are loaded (I usually
work around this by issuing ifconfig eth0 down ; /etc/init.d/pcmcia stop
before closing the lid.)

/ Balp