Linux and FreeBSD file system mounting.

Hey all,

I've been playing with FreeBSD and Linux. I was trying to mount a FreeBSD
partition from linux and got a nice little message. And being at work right
now i can remember the error, but I remember the second line of the error
said .... Sun F****ing Sucks me. AH, although I love the error message it
doesn't quite help me.

I'm using Debian 2.1 with kernel 2.2.5 trying to mount a FreeBSD 3.1
partition. I have used:
      mount -t ufs /dev/hdb1 /Freebsd
and placed a reference in my fstab, but nothing is working, I'm starting to
believe that there is some incompatiblity in the nfs modules of the two.

sidenote: Has anyone had this problem or know if this is true. I created a
Linux partition. I noticed that if I use kernel 2.2.5 everything is fine
(that the kernel that was running when the part was created). But, I had to
boot with a 2.0.36 kernel ( I use loadlin and my 2.2.5 image was erased -
damn kids) and it would not read the partition is this possible?

Rod....