kde apps as .debs??

I've got KDE installed on my slink system but I'd like to add some kde
specific applications.  Are there .deb files out there somewhere for things
like Korganizer?  Is there some central location where they may be downloaded?

If not...
I tried building Korganizer from source but the configure script complained
about not being able to find the qt libraries.  I know they are installed
properly as kde is working well.  Is this a common problem and/or what am I
doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

 --
Mark Tucker