Re: How Can I install WindowMaker 0.53?

The libjpeg62 is part of Slink, and should be under either the libs or graphics
directory.  I'm not sure about which, as I have the Hamm CDs, and use apt-get to move
to Slink.

The gif stuff is usually on the non-free CD.

You could also get the souce and compile it.  That's what I've done with my Hamm
installation.  And when I upgrade to Slink everything still works (as far as Window
Maker goes).  I also like to compile things like Window Maker because of the fairly
quick rate at which new versions can come out.

Sean