RE: Where is gnulibc2.1?

Well, now I see glibc1 versions.  I'm using i386-pc-linux-gnulibc1 now.
The i686 version is still only in gnulibc2.1, though.  What's so special
About 2.1 that they're so suck on it....esp if it's not very stable.

Thanks, I'll check TkSETI out, I'm running setiview currently.
http://www.guildsoftware.com/setiview/

Eric