Mail issues

Hello,

My debian 2.1 box has two NIC's: one connected to my DSL router and one
connected to the hub for my local network.  I recently registered the
domain mattyt.net and had my ISP point it to my DSL IP and also point
mail.mattyt.net at the same IP.  I have sendmail and qpopper installed.

The issue is that I still use mattyt@oz.net as my main email, not
mattyt@mattyt.net, therefore I am still using fetchmail to get mail off of
mail.oz.net.  When I do this, any mail for other users on my system (tpad
and cheryl) gets downloaded into mattyt's INBOX (/var/spool/mail/mattyt),
not into cheryl's or tpad's.  This happens when someone sends mail to
<user>@mattyt.net or <user>@mail.mattyt.net.

Any suggestions?

TIA for any help :)

Matthew Thompson       http://mattyt.net