Re: Cubic mouse cursor

[x] Emailed to author   [x] Sent to mailing list

David R. Kohel wrote:
> Anyone know how to get rid of this 2x2 cm mouse cursor under X?
>
> I just re-installed X (3.3.3.1) from potato.

You REALLY need to give some more information.  At the very least, we need
to know which graphics card and which X server you are using.

Also, you might want to go to a virtual console and run

$ X :1 -probeonly > probe.log 2>&1

This will create a file named "probe.log" with the startup messages from
the X server.  If there are any anomalous messages, please post them as
well.

You night also want to check <http://bugs.debian.org/xserver-svga> (modify
for the X server you use) to see if anyone else has reported similar
problems.

HTH.
--
       /'"`\  zzzZ  | My PGP Public Key is available at:
      ( - - )       | <http://home1.inet.tele.dk/renehl/>