Partitioning hard disk

Hi,
I read your FAQ and so I was wondering if you   (or anyone elae out
there) could help me:
I have 2 disks:
1) 116 MB 8 heads, 762 cylinders, 39 sectors per track
2)  258MB  14 heads, 944 cylinders, 40 sectors per track

16MB of RAM
Debian Linux version 2 is the only operating system I plan to install.
I want to use my PC solely for dialing into my university (ISP) and
working from there.
I also want to have the minimal X11 system.
I want to install an Internet browser and maybe a few games.
I will be the sole user.
It's a 486SX processor.

This is how I plan to partitiion the disks:
/                hda1     40MB
swap       hda2     8MB
/usr          hda3      68MB
swap       hdb1      8MB
/usr          hdb2      250MB

where hda is the 116MB disk and hdb is the 258MB disk.
Will the above configuration work..and can I split /usr across 2
partitions or will X complain?

Thanks,
Michelle

--