Re: What happened to the list?

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Matthew Wade Roberts wrote:

> I was getting list mail for about a week and then it abruptly
> stopped.  Did something happen?  Please respond to me since
> a response to the list will obviously not get through!

Matt

Did something happen to make your system reject mail for
a period of time (bounce, what have you)? The mailing list
will unsubscribe you automatically if that happens.

This happens to me occasionally when my system hangs.

To resubscribe, visit www.debian.org, or use the command
line incantation:

mail -s subscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null

--David
David Teague, dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software support is free, timely,
                 useful, technically accurate, and friendly.
                        (Thanks guys!)