zip and unzip not installed

Hi all,

The zip tools have not been installed so I can't open a gnome help file which came in zip format.

dselect pulls up dozens of files when I try to find the ones I need.  Most are things like the gcc libraries.  Can't see why they come up when I search for unzip but there it is.

What command can I use to get the zip, unzip, and rpm tools including alien from a folder called /cdrom/debian/stable/i386?

I'm really stuck 'til I get a way of unzipping the GNOME help files so please do let me know .

All help appreciated.

Patrick