Re: Want Debian mail pkg to replace MsOutlook (to MsExchange)

Yes, you can use Netscape or any other mail client which supports IMAP4. This is the
protocol you need to talk with Exchange Server. As an added bonus Netscape supports
LDAP which you can use to search the directory on the Exchange Server. I use this
myself (well, I'm using Netscape from WinNT 8( so I know it works). Just use your NT
domain login and password.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jjorgens@bdsinc.com