Netscape bus errors after upgrade to 3.3.3.1-3

Communicator 4.51 started to give bus errors after the X upgrade
to 3.3.3.1-3
Actually it is possible to start it, but when I quit it produces
bus error. This seems pretty innocent, but apparently it gives bus error
when closing certain windows ( or when the child exits? ).

As a result, i cannot use roaming profiles any more since upon entering
password it closes the password prompt window and bus errors.
To make it work I had to edit preferences manually
and disable roaming profiles.

Should I file the bug against xlib or communicator?
Also does anybody know where I can get the older X packages ( I do not
want to go all the way to slink)?