gccchecker for potato

Hi,

Thanks for all of you gave me the help on making a binary from debian source
package. I tried the instructions on the source package for gccchecker-0.9.9.1
and the compilation works smoothly but the gccchecker got a segmentation error
even for its own simple example included.

My question is:

Did anyone ever make gccchecker work in potato?

--
Min Xu
City College of NY, CUNY