Re: Quake2, x11amp, sound probs

Same problem here
I use ALSA sound drivers and just now tried compiled in OSS support same problem, i
lose all
sound after q3test.
( Have a AWE64 ISA ).
Ran "fuser /dev/*>temp" didnt show any sound devices in use but attempt to access
/dev/dsp = device or resource busy.

Anyone have a sledge hammer approach  ill use it  :)

Hmm, so much for not needing to reboot linux, dont seem to be able to run games
reliably on linux <sigh>

Thanx