Norton Commander for Linux?

Is there an equivalent tool for Linux which resembles Norton Commander's
dual window interface? I'd like to be able to see an entire subdirectory's
files on my screen and be able to launch those I want simply by double
clicking on them.

Maybe one of the xserver programs does this(?)

Also, have you found a place which lists screenshots of its programs so I
can decide at a glance if I want to download them or not? Also, which of
the xserver programs I currently have installed offers a GUI without eating
up too much of my precious 16megs of ram?

Thanks!

Andre'

Andre'