Re: SCSI CDR+CD-ROM setup help needed (off-topic)

Since you say the CDR is terminated, I'm assuming it's last on the SCSI
chain. The "Term Power" jumper on the CDR is the jumper that sets
termination on or off on the device.  With that jumper shorted, the CDR
is a terminating device on the chain, so in your current setup, it
should be the last device on the SCSI chain.  The "Parity" jumper sets
SCSI parity to on or off.  If your SCSI card supports parity, and has
worked fine in the past, i would leave it on.  Your CD-ROM probably has
similar jumpers on it.

One thing you may want to check is to make sure adding the CD-ROM didn't
change any of your devices (shouldn't have, but it never hurst to
check.).  You may also want to check to make sure your CD-ROM isn't
terminated (again, if it's not the last device on the chain).  And you
may also want to check your your burner software to be sure the rc files
aren't looking to try to burn to the reader.

Hope that helps at least a little...:-)

John