SCSI CDR+CD-ROM setup help needed (off-topic)

Hi all:

I had a CDR that was working perfectly. I bought a SCSI CD-ROM, and
when I connected it the CDR stoped working. When I boot up the devices
are displayed this way:

Device No.	Adapter	SCSI ID	LUN
81		0	2	0	Pioneer DR966 ... (The CD-ROM)
82		0	6	0	Matshita ... (The CDR)

The CDR is terminated, and CD-Rom unterminated.

Whenever I try to burn a CD, even from an image on a HD, it starts the
regular way (TOC and stuff), but then when the actual data is supposed
to be written, it seems like it is misdirected to the CD-ROM (it
starts clicking for a second, asif seeking for a disk), and I get
"Drive not ready" error. The same thing happens when using different
software.

Questions:
1. Is there anything funny with my setup?
2. What are the jumpers "Term Power" (shortened) and "Parity" (shortened)
on my CDR?

Otherwise the both drives work (read data, extract DAE) w/o a problem.

FWIW, the SCSI card is a PCI SCSI2, QlogicISP10.

Thanks a lot for any input!!!
--
Arcady Genkin