Re: slink and netscape/mozilla

It's even less clear cut than that.

While in Netscape enter the following URL

about:mozilla

Don't forget that Netscape was Mozilla before it was Netscape.
Mozilla comes again.

On 6 May 99, at 10:23,  Jerry Gardner  wrote about Re: slink and
netscape/mozilla:

> Ray writes:
>  > Netscape and Mozilla are DIFFERENT things.  Netscape is release level
>  > software and for most of us works fairly well (aside from being a memory
>
> The difference isn't as clear-cut as you may think. Every version of
> Netscape that I've ever used (and this goes back to prior to v1.0)
> has a readme file that has this in it:
>
>  * And remember, it's spelled N-e-t-s-c-a-p-e, but it's pronounced "Mozilla."
>
> Although not as common as it used to be, Netscape is sometimes called
> Mozilla.
>
> --
> Jerry Gardner     | "Bill Clinton has all the steely resolve resolve
> w6uv@home.com     | of a kamakaze pilot on his 37th mission."
>

> --

   Jan M.        -  mailto:jancm@bigfoot.com

   PGP key mailto:jancm@bigfoot.com?Subject=send%20pgp%20key
       Fingerprint:397D 093C E802 964E  5316 B90A 93CE 6696

Thought for the day:
   Thoughts reduced to paper are generally nothing more than the
   footprints of a man walking in the sand. It is true that we see the
   path he has taken; but to know what he saw on the way, we must use
   our own eyes.
               -- Arthur Schopenhauer