Re: slink and netscape/mozilla

Ray writes:
 > Netscape and Mozilla are DIFFERENT things.  Netscape is release level
 > software and for most of us works fairly well (aside from being a memory

The difference isn't as clear-cut as you may think. Every version of
Netscape that I've ever used (and this goes back to prior to v1.0)
has a readme file that has this in it:

 * And remember, it's spelled N-e-t-s-c-a-p-e, but it's pronounced "Mozilla."

Although not as common as it used to be, Netscape is sometimes called
Mozilla.

--
Jerry Gardner     | "Bill Clinton has all the steely resolve resolve
w6uv@home.com     | of a kamakaze pilot on his 37th mission."