Re: Kernel 2.2.5 and make-kpkg

On Sat, 08 May, 1999 à 12:31:48AM -0400, Jayson Baird wrote:
> After running make menuconfig, make dep, and make-kpkg clean , and then

make menuconfig ; make-kpkg --rev test1 kernel_image is enough, all the gory
details are handled by make-kpkg

> finally to build the kernel package: make-kpkg --rev test1 kernel_image
>
> Okay, I know I'll probably give a few people some laughs here..but my .deb

I promise you that I've not laughed, I've just smiled :-)

> package is no where to be found..I had about a 7 minute wait while the
> kernel compiled and poof, no .deb with the Kernel..any ideas?

Unless compilation gives errors, cd .. ; ls *.deb will show you the expected
package...

--
 ( >-   Laurent PICOULEAU                                      -< )
 /~\       lcrpic@a2points.com                                  /~\