2.2.7

I'm trying to get kernel 2.2.7 going on my slink box.. but i keep having
problems getting the network to work.. it seems to have problems with dhcp..

i get ..

May  6 19:46:02 TheCave dhcpcd[136]: ioctl SIOCSIFBRDADDR (ifConfig): Cannot ass
ign requested address

and i'm not sure what this is due to?  currently i think the kernel is all
static.. meaning no modules.. i did that to try and rule out kmod conficts..

so any help getting this working would be very much appreciated..

thanks..

-jason

--
--No Regrets--