Sportster Voice (Re: PPP problems)

It should be able to recognize pulse tone commands from the caller.
That's something I'd like to play around with.

About two years ago I looked at voice-0.6 which is ready to with a
Rockwell modem.  But it isn't ready to go with the Sportster.  I had a
hard time testing it since I have only one phone line which was my
only way to the Internet.

Can you tell me what software you use and what changes you made to the
configuration files?

Regards,
Remco

--
quiche spy Osama Bin Laden CRI alarm grenade MI5 coup PGP FSF jihad
treasury Beatrix PLO FNLC Patijn Shell Kennedy GSM security abuse GPL