Re: X server on a Compaq Presario 1235

> Thanks for the reply.  Where would we find an xserver-neomagic
> package?  I don't see it in either the stable or the unstable
> distributions?

   Hmm, neither could I!  But I'm not making this up, seriously!  :-)

   The package itself is "xserver-neomagic", a non-free/x11 extra package
maintained by Ian Lynagh (ian@lynagh.demon.co.uk) and it's version 1.1.0-1-1.
My guess -- and it's only a guess -- is that with the recent new unstable X
that it was deleted so that it could be recompiled.  I'd recommend e-mailing
Ian to ask what the status is.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o  http://www.debian.org