Re: anyone get voodoo3 to work correctly on debian box?

I just got my voodoo3 a few days ago.  Actualy, alien converts the
xserver stuff very well because the package is quite simple, and it
runs well.  Just make sure you uninstall the Debian xserver-svga and
xf86setup before you install the voodoo accelerated ones.

Now if only the voodoo3 glide drivers would get ported...  :(

Eric.

--
 _____  _
| ____|(_)     http://www.iit.edu/~jenseri