Re: who does something about the advertising ?

On Sat, 1 May 1999, William R Pentney wrote:

> I would hope that :
>
> 1) the proper complaints are made - is someone reading the headers
>    and complaining to the right people?
>
> 2) the advertising policy is enforced. It'd be difficult, but it
>    might scare the bilker scum into leaving us alone.

 I'd be happy to contribute to the legal fund for such a case (over and
above the contributions to Debian I've already made). :->

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735           ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Una saus victus nullam sperare salutem." - The one hope of the damned
                   is not to hope for safety.