Setting Up Netscape Mail

I guess I'm going to have to use the mail program in Netscape, since I can't find any other descent X mail programs.  However, I'm not sure how to set it up.  I have exim filters running that are sorting all of my mail into the appropriate folders.  I've set it up so that no mail should be left in the /var/spool/mail folders.  So, do I need to still tell Netscape to use the movemail program?  If so, what is the best way to set it up.  If not, what should I tell the system to use for the incoming mail?

Thanks,

Chris