Mitsumi

Help - S.O.S

I'm trying to install 2.0 from a CD that I got from Kelly Data.  The
instalation goes fine until I run dselect.  I can choose my installation
medium just fine.  Then I can go through and pick all my packages.  But
then when I choose INSTALL, the CD spins for a minute and then I get the
mount usage message, and then a line that says script exited with error
status 1.  At this point I can't get any further. This is my first time with
Debian.
By installation I select my Mitsumi CD-Rom (mcd) drive. The installation-routine
asks for command-line-arguments for the mcd module. What does it mean. When I
press the ok button, the insatllation failed. So I choose the tho option "common
routines for CD-Rom drives". Then the system told error "Parameter documentation
for this module is unavailable". After Enter the System asks for
command-line-arguments for the cdrom module. I press Enter again, and the system
means " The
Installation succeeded".
The Installation of the Base System I choose the CD-Rom drive as sourche. I
choose "propietary" as CD Interface, because I have a exra card as CD-Rom
controller. When I insert the Debian CD-Rom in the drive comes the answer "the
CDROM was not mountes succsessfull.. My CD Rom was Ok under W95.

What can I do??? Where is my mistake???

Thanks, for Help
Uwe und Gerhard

mailto: 06131881046-0001@t-online.de