Re: Looking for a good book...

I found O'Reilly's book: Running Linux, written by Matt Welsh and Lar Kaufman a very useful book. It is not a specail debian book. It is about Linux in general. I am also quite new to Linux (my first contact with Linux was in februari of this year) and I have learned a lot from the book.

I hope this helps and good luck,

Robert-Jan