RE: silly mouse question

	>  It claims that /dev/psaux is not a
> directory (which I agree with :) ).  Sorry I didn't mention it....

	[Person, Roderick]
	This sound like the you need to make the device, although I have to
say I never had this problem, with a mouse of having to make the device. I'm
not 100% on that better check with someone else. That seems to me a strange
error.

	> Acually, I'll one-up ya'.  I HATE xf86config!  i either use
XF86Setup or
> edit the file by hand.  It didn't occur to me that the problem might be
> that the wrong stuff is being put into the file, though.

	[Person, Roderick]
	Well, I have to agree that editing by hand is the best by far. But,
I haven't had time to figure out the monitor section, so I use it to get
that working, and patch up the rest of the file. I do recall that XF86Setup
and xf86config, write the the XF86Config file differently. It seems to me
that when I did use XF86Setup the config file came out smaller. I didn't
know if that was good or bad. But, since I could never get my X server to
start with it, I assumed it was bad.

	Rod....