Re: Netscape install problem

In a message dated 4/27/99 11:02:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
kuijf@kabelfoon.nl writes:

> I have installed netscape 4.5, but when try to start it I get the following
> error:
>
>  can't load library 'libXpm.so.4'
>
>  I have tried to find a library with such name, but I could not find it.
>
>  Can anybody help me out here, please?

To find what file is in what packages, search the Contents file.  For example:

grep libXpm.so.4 Contents-i386

The short answer you need the xpm4.7 (I think that's the name of it) package.
 Depending on whether your Netscape needs libc5 or libc6, you'll need the
corresponding version of xpm.

-Jay