Writing CRON job to null.

When running fetchmail from CRON, how can I write the output to /dev/null to
save the CRON job spamming me with mail.

I have tried adding > /dev/null to the end of the cron line, all to no
avail.

I do NOT want to see the output of fetchmail, and even the -s (silent)
command of fetchmail doesn't seam to make much difference.

It's a bit of a pain if you run fetchmail every five minutes, and receive a
CRON mail to say what it did.

There must be a way to supress the output !

Thanks in advance.

--
Nidge Jones