Re: Recommendation for best Linux book

Cliff Draper <cliffwd@forte.com> writes:

> I'm looking for a good intro/intermediate Linux book for a friend.
> Any recommendations?  Is the O'Reilly book any good?

Excellent books. Very boiled-down and serious books. If you don't want
a 1500 page book, go fo O"Reilly. "Running Linux" is a good starting
point. "Linux in a Nutshell" is an excelent reference, that includes
most Linux commands, covers bash, emacs, vi, system administration and
lots of other stuff.

--
Arcady Genkin
"I opened up my wallet, and it's full of blood..." - GsYDE