Re: [OT] Whitch adaptec SCSI card?

Thanx for the fast response,

Dell is currently offering a PowerEdge 1300.

18Gb Ultra-2/LVD SCSI HD.
Adaptec AIC-7890 Ultra-2/LVD SCSI  Controller (inergrated)
DDS-3 DAT-Drive 12/24GB SCSI-3

I will call them about the of they can offer my an other SCSI  Controler.
I haven't talked to the support engineer yet. Hopefully I know this
by tomorrow.

I'll let you know If this is a working situation.

(Currently working with a PII 64Mb, 2Gb HD, we are going foreward with
Debian!!
 Using: Sendmail, ProcMail, PostGres (testing....), FetchMail, Diald, Samba
 Soon will create roaming profiles for the Win95 workstations)

Best Regards,
Ries van Twisk