Re: [OT] Whitch adaptec SCSI card?

I'm using a Buslogic BT-958 for more then a year now. I'm very happy with.
At that time I choosed it instead of Adaptec because of a lot of problems
people had with Adaptec cards. I don't say there are still problems with
Adaptec but my next card will be Buslogic (Mylex).

For the record: I don't own any shares of Mylex. Just a happy user.