IP Masq troubles

Hi

I'm trying to set up masquerading for our lab at school.
We have an existing network of wintendo machines with Samba running
on my Potato machine (skippy).  Just recently we got an internet hook up.
We're behind a firewall and get an IP via DHCP.

I put another NIC in skippy and now I can see both networks, but it doesn't
seem to forward packets to the outside.  I can't figure it out, I set this up
at home in literaly 5 minutes and it just worked.  The only difference
I can see is the IP we get, in the 198.162.x.x range.  Maybe this is
the problem?

Anyway here's my firewall rules and routing table.

Chain input (policy DENY):
target     prot opt     source                destination           ports
ACCEPT     all  ------  anywhere              anywhere              n/a
ACCEPT     all  ------  10.0.0.0/8            anywhere              n/a
ACCEPT     all  ------  anywhere              192.168.15.52         n/a
DENY       all  ----l-  10.0.0.0/8            anywhere              n/a
Chain forward (policy DENY):
target     prot opt     source                destination           ports
MASQ       all  ------  10.0.0.0/8            anywhere              n/a
Chain output (policy DENY):
target     prot opt     source                destination           ports
ACCEPT     all  ------  anywhere              anywhere              n/a
ACCEPT     all  ------  anywhere              10.0.0.0/8            n/a
ACCEPT     all  ------  192.168.15.0/24       anywhere              n/a
DENY       all  ----l-  anywhere              10.0.0.0/8            n/a

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
192.168.15.0    *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
10.0.0.0        *               255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0 eth1
default         rtr33.auhsd.k12 0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0

I'd really appreciate any help.  I need to get this working so I
can get back to studying.

Please CC me at rdrisko@genesisnetwork.net

Thanks
Rick