$10,000 2 IN 100 HOMERUN

I am writing you because we have spoke in the past if this has reached by error
please let me know and im sorry!

                THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST
please take the time to read this it really worked for me and Ill tell you how
to do it right!!If you're like me and wish to work in your home and have very
little to start
up with, this could be the start up solution you've been looking for.  All
this is going to cost you is just a little time and only a mere $5.00
investment.  It really works, and you cant go wrong!  You wont regret this
decision.  If you prefer not receiving this type of information in the future,
please type REMOVE in the subject line and return mail.
But please what ever you do decide
at least read and send me your comments  E-mail address:
laquir6@hotmail.com

THIS PROGRAM CAN AND WILL WORK FOR YOU!
$$$ are you in need of money?
HOW DOES $10,000
IN TWO (2) WEEKS (OR LESS) SOUND?
Don't laugh!  Try this for a change while you wait for the others to start
working.
One (1) hour of work to get started and
NO MAILING LISTS!
If YOU NEED TO MAKE A FEW THOUSANDS DOLLARS Really Fast, THEN PLEASE TAKE A
MOMENT TO READ
This simple program I am sharing with you.
You have no idea how profitable it is!  It is definitely the fastest thing
available.  We are talking about thousands of dollars in 2 weeks?
time...send it to as many people
as you can (even though it says 20 trust me)...  GOOD LUCK...you cant lose!
No, it is NOT what you think!
Don't JUDGE TOO quickly,
this might be the answer to all of your problems!

After many attempts of trying to make money on the Internet I decided to give
this one a try!
YOU DO NOT have to send $5.00 to five people to buy a report, buy a recipe.
Or any other product.
Nor will you need to invest more money later to get things going.
THIS IS THE FASTEST PROGRAM YOU WILL EVER DO!  Complete it in ONE HOUR
and you will never forget the day you first received it.  If you are doing
other programs, by all means stay with them, but do this program as well if
you CAN'T WAIT two to three months while your other programs start to work for
you.
The following is a plan to benefit you and your future.
To those interested in at-home minimal work to earn profits, this is a great
option and much less complicated than the average ad seen in classified for
?email processor.?
BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...
YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!
THIS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY WONT STAY OPEN LONG!
Read the following AND YOU WILL AGREE THIS IS A VERY EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
Only invest a little bit of time and your reward could mean thousands of
dollars!  Good luck!
Note: This is a service and a product and is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal &
Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in
the
US Code, also in the Code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and
436, which state that ?a product or service must be exchanged for many
received.?)
--------This Is  How It Works--------
Unlike many others programs, this 3-level program is more realistic and much,
much faster.
Because it is so easy, the response rate for this program is VERY HIGH and
VERY FAST, and you will see results in 2 weeks or less!
Just in time for next months bills!
You only e-mail 20 copies (not 200 or more as in other programs).  You should
also send them to PEOPLE WHO SEND YOU THEIR PROGRAMS because they know THESE
PROGRAMS WORK and they are already believers in the system!  Besides this
program is much, much FASTER and
has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE!
The more copies you send out the more money you are likely to receive.  You
want to have at least 10 confirmed people that are participating and have
notified you that they are in the program.  Even if you are already in a
program, STAY WITH IT, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well.
START RIGHT NOW!  It's simple and takes a very small investment.  It will pay
off long before other letters even begin to trickle in!
Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift.  That's all.
Follow the simple instructions and in 2 weeks you could have
$10,000 in your bank account!
Because of the LOW INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL,
this program has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE.
?IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!  With 2 hours of work I have made over $11,000 in the last
three weeks ... and my investment was just $5.00!  I LOVE IT!
THANK YOU 11,000X?s!?
· Julie M. ST. Louis

JUST ONE (1) $5.00 BILL THAT'S YOUR INVESTMENT!
I'm money conscious, but also knew that I would just as easily spend $5.00 on
junk food or something else that wouldn't amount to much.  You probably don't
believe this will work, but if you don't try, you will never know.  That's the
way I felt.  Try it.  You won't be sorry.
---------------TRUE STORY -------------
Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation four times last year.  The first
time I received over $7,000 in cash in less than two weeks and over $10,000 in
cash in the next three times I ran it.  I cant begin to tell you how great it
feels not to have to worry about money anymore!
I thank God for the day I received this letter!
It has truly changed my life!

Don't be afraid to make gifts to strangers, they'll come back to you tenfold.
So, let's keep it going and help each other in these ?tough and uncertain
times.?
Many of us just want to pay our bills, buy a new car or buy a new home for our
family.  Whatever your reasons or needs are, this program worked for Cindy and
thousands of others (just like you and me) time and time again!
------Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club------
Follow These Simple Instructions

1.	On a blank sheet of paper write ?Please add me to your mailing list and e-
mail me phase two of you program.(important,you will need phase two for security
needs you can't continue with out it!!)You will get phase 2 as soon as #1 gets
the $5) Nowe after you get phase two follow its instructions to the tee!!After
that you can continue with this report after you ad phase two.  Write your name
and address clearly
and include your Email address for future mailings and courtesy follow ups.
Fold it around a $5 bill and send this to the First name on the list (#1).
Only the FIRST PERSON on the list gets YOUR NAME AND A FIVE DOLLAR bill.

 NOTE: This is a service and a product and is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal
&
Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in
the US Code, also in the Code of Federal Regulations.Volume16, Sections 255
and 436, which state that ?a product or service must be exchange for money
received,?)
2.	Retype ONLY the list and follow phase @ instructions., Removing the First
(#1) NAME FROM THE LIST.  Move the
other two names UP and ADD YOUR NAME to the list in the THIRD(#3) position.
3.	Send out 20 copies of this letter.  The more the better.  Note: By sending
this letter via Email the response time is much faster and you save the
expense of envelopes, stamps, and copying services.  Consider this, MILLIONS
of People ?surf the Internet? everyday, all day, all over the World!  FIFTY-
THOUSAND new people get on the Internet every month!  An excellent source of
names is the people who send you other programs, and the names listed on the
letter they send you. Note you will only send out phase two when you are number
one on the list very important!! Your Contact source is UNLIMITED.
 It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities!  Mail, or should I say
Email, your letter TODAY!
 It's so easy, ONE HOUR of your time.  THAT'S IT!
 To send your newsletter by Email:
1.	Go to ?Edit and ?Select All?
2.	Go to ?Edit? and ?COPY?
3.	Start (compose) a new Email message
4.	Address your Email and Subject Blocks
5.	Go To ?Edit? and ?Paste?6. After that wait till phase 2 arrives in your email
box (GOOD LUCK)
After you have pasted this article in your Email, delete the old header and
footer (Subject, Date, To, From, ETC.).  Now you can edit the names and
addresses with ease.  I recommend deleting the top name, adding your name and
address to the bottom of the list, then simply changing the numbers.
THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.  When your name reaches the first position in a
few days, it will be your turn to collect your $5 BILLS.  The $5 BILLS will be
sent
to you by 500 to 2,000 people like yourself After that you email them phase 2
of the program.There are mant people who are willing to invest $5.00
and one hour of their time to possibly receive $10,000 in cash.  That's all!
There could be a total of $10,000 (or more) in $5.00 bills in your mailbox in
two weeks.
$10,000 for an hours work!
I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

GO AHEAD?TRY IT, IT'S $5.00!  EVEN IF YOU JUST MAKE 3 or 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T
THAT BE NICE?  IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!
CAN I DO IT AGAIN? ( just save phase 2 of you program)
OF COURSE YOU CAN...This plan is structured for everyone to send only
twenty(20) letters each.  However, you are certainly not limited to twenty.
Mail out as many as you can.  Every twenty letters you send has the
possibility of returning to you $10,000 or more.  If you can mail forty,
fifty, sixty, eighty, or whatever,
GO FOR IT!
THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT, THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!
Each time you run this program, just follow the steps (1) through (3) and
everyone on your gift list benefits!  Simple enough?  You bet it is!  Besides,
there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), no further trips to the
printer or copies, and you can do it again and again with your regular group
of gifts, or start up a new group.  Some people produce a mailing list of
opportunity seekers and send out 200 or more.  Why not?  It beats working!
Each time you receive a MLM offer in the mail, respond with THIS letter!  Your
name will climb to the number one position at dizzying geometric rates.
The only way this program can make good money and be fair is that each do
their part.  I have heard that there are some that do not want to play fair.
They want to add their names to the list and not mail anything to the person
in the #1 position.  Therefore in an effort to maintain the integrity of the
program, That's why there is a phase @ of this program, the first part will not
work with out phase 2!  When the person in #1
gets the envelope with the $5.00 bill they will e-mail phase 2
 to the person who is now in the #3 therefore if you don't send
your $5.00 you don't have phase 2 to send to those that send you $5.00.
NOW YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW!!
BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SENDING WHAT YOU SAID YOU WOULD!besides this program is set
up so that you cant't work it without first getting phase 2.
Follow the simple instructions
and the $$$$$ will come to you!!!
--------Mail your Letters Out the day you get phase 2--------

$$$ TOGETHER, WE WILL PROSPER $$$
Mail your $5.00 to the first name on the list ONLY. When you get phase 2 you'll
have further inst.
remove the first name and move the other two up one place and put your name in
the #3 position.Warning you must have phase 2 before you can move on from this
point as soon as you $5.00 is received by #1 you will get it via email. Phase
to has everything your going to need to get through certain security measers.
Thank you and good day!
******************
IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU EMAIL AND LET #1 KNOEW YOU ARE SENDING THE $5 SO THEY
HAVE YOUR EMAIL FOR PHASE 2 WHICH YOU WILL RECIVE WHEN YOUR $5 IS SEND (THANK
YOU AND GOOD DAY)
MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
           *********************************

1. CHARLOTTE NANCE
4757 E Greenway #103-23
Phoenix, AZ 85032 Email to laquir6@hotmail.com

2. vicky solomon
542 commans way
Wilmington , N.C 28409 Email to webmaster@LaQuir.zzn.com

3. michael parsons
15425 n tatum blvd apt 203
Phoenix, AZ 85032 Email to MYIN@prodigy.net

PS Please send a courtesy reply to the person that you received this from to
let them know that you are in so they will know when they have signed up their
10 winners!
Best of Luck with all your ventures!

Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress thisletter Can
Not
be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to be removed.To be removed
from
future mailings, simply hit reply and type "REMOVE" in the subject
line.

This message was sent to you by
Name: allen
Email Address: firelight51@prodigy.net
IP Address: PHN2B102-21.splitrock.net

Using Aureate Group Mail Free Edition
Find out more about this product and try it
for free at: http://www.group-mail.com/1