Re: make 10,000 with 2 of 100

allen wrote:

DID YOU MAKE YOUR DONATION THAT IS REQUIRED TO POST ADVERTISEMENTS LIKE
THIS ON
DEBIAN MAILING LISTS??????

In case you forgot about it Let me reiterate it.

payment. We offer a fee waiver if you can show us the canceled check for
a $1000 (U.S.) or more donation to
"Software in the Public Interest" (SPI). One donation per advertisement,
please. If you don't wish to donate, simply post your advertisement to
the list, and the operator of the mailing
lists will bill you $1999 (U.S). The list operator will donate this
amount, minus the expense of collecting it, to SPI. Please note that the
lists are distributed automatically - messages are
generally not read or checked in any way before they are distributed.

By the act of posting your advertisement you agree to accept
responsibility for the fee, you agree to indemnify the mailing-list
operator against any legal claims from you or others in
connection with your advertisement, and you agree to pay any legal and
business expenses incurred in collecting late payment. Our liability to
you is limited to a good-faith effort to
deliver your message.

Reduced rates and/or waiver of fee are available for Debian-related
advertisements. You must consult the mailing-list operator in advance of
posting for any reduction or fee waiver.

[SNIP VERY ANNOYING ADVERTISMENT]

DEBIAN

> Note: This is a service and a product and is 100% legal (Refer to US Postal &
> Lottery Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section 3005 in
> the
> US Code, also in the Code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and
> 436, which state that ?a product or service must be exchanged for many
> received.?)
> --------This Is  How It Works--------

> Follow These Simple Instructions
>
> 1.      On a blank sheet of paper write ?Please add me to your mailing list and e-
> mail me phase two of you program.(important,you will need phase two for security
> needs you can't continue with out it!!)You will get phase 2 as soon as #1 gets
> the $5) Nowe after you get phase two follow its instructions to the tee!!After
> that you can continue with this report after you ad phase two.  Write your name
> and address clearly
> and include your Email address for future mailings and courtesy follow ups.
> Fold it around a $5 bill and send this to the First name on the list (#1).
> Only the FIRST PERSON on the list gets YOUR NAME AND A FIVE DOLLAR bill.

Sounds Like a pyrmid scheme in deguise the only reason it would not be
technically
is because of some stupid legalisee loophole.

-Philip Thiem

--
PENQUIN-LOVER-CODER ALERT:  ptt@umr.edu
   All windows users evacuate the building!!!