Re: Debian CD

On Sun, Apr 25, 1999 at 12:12:52 -0400, Aaron Knoll wrote:
> I am an employee at the Washington & Lee Computing Help Desk. I and
> several of my friends will, in the next few months, install Debian 2.1
> on our machines. We could truly use a master copy of the CD at the Help
> Desk,

> If you could send the password to knolla@wlu.edu, I'd be much obliged.

You most likely don't need a password - several sites offer the official CD
images via anonymous FTP or HTTP; see http://cdimage.debian.org/ . If you
do, that page tells you whom to mail.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.