Re: smail, not open email relay

Phhhhh, installed jed which survives much better than emacs the awful
Windog telnet.

Also, had to install bind and libident for smail wanted them... now it
asks about libnsl, I'm afraid I don't have any package containing it on
the cdrom which is in the machine there... building list of packages and
contents... will know later... maybe that will be another item to look at
into the debian ftp site... *pause*

Nicola