/dev/console wrong on upgraded systems (2.0 -> 2.1)

Hi,

I discovered that on ALL my systems that originally were Debian 2.0 and have
been upgraded to Debian 2.1 /dev/console is wrong. It's a link to /dev/tty0
instead of a device special file (mknod -m 622 /dev/console c 5 1).

Can anyone pls. check whether this is the case with "native" 2.1 systems?
Anyone know who to inform in case the bug is also present in 2.1?

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\