Re: Lothar Project

Quoting George Bonser <grep@shorelink.com>:

> On Fri, 23 Apr 1999, Brian Schramm wrote:
>
> > Sorry I forgot the url:
> >
> > http://www.linux-mandrake.com/lothar/
> >

> The trouble is that Lothar requires X and GTK to be installed already.
>
> What is the beef against using some of Red Hat's GPL tools like Disk
> Druid?

Would there be a way to use the RedHat hardware identifier?  I do not want to
use the install from RedHat but the card ID system is farly complete for the
main stuff.  Sound could be better but that is just an improvement and not a new

idea.  All of that would work in CLI mode.  BTW, I have yet to have the disk
druid work right on any of my machines that I have installed RedHat on so that
might not be a good program to use.

Brian