Debian Menu under Unstable Gnome

I mean unstable as in Debian version unstable.  Gnome is the phase 2 stuff
from a debian`ers website on master.debian someplace (I don't have the URL
handy).

The debian menu appears empty under Gnome (and hence under Enlightenment).
This is annoying, but I assumed that it was a growing pain type problem
that would be addressed in future .debs.  However, I saw a post on the
gnome list saying how great the menu's worked.

If someone can tell me what info would help these mailing lists (gnome and
debian) trouble shoot this problem, I will collect it.  I am (alas)
unfamiliar with where the debian/gnome menus are kept and maintianed.

Thanks for helping me.

Ciao!

--
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro...
	 -- Hunter S. Thompson

The Doctor What: <fill in the blank>        http://www.gerf.org/~docwhat/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC