Installing Slink via NFS

Hello,

I am trying to install the base system of Slink via nfs. I think I have
found a valid nfs server but whatever I try, I can't mount the nfs
directory. When I swith to the second vitual console (left-alt F2) there is
a error message like: 'RPC: portmapper'.
Pinging from another computer works. Also the output from ifconfig looks
good. Searching on the internet didn't give me any answers. Is this
something special, a bug or a stupid thing by me ?

By the way, are there any known good nfs servers for Slink ?

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks!

Larry de Graaf